Check if you can apply for a Farming Transformation Fund Improving Farm Productivity Grant
Use this service to:
- check if you can apply for a grant for your project (takes about 5 minutes)
- check how well your project fits the funding priorities (takes about 15 minutes if you have all the project details)
Who can applyYou can apply if you:
- are a farming or agricultural contracting business registered in England
- will do the grant-funded work in England
- estimate the project costs are over £87,500
Agricultural contractors can only use the grant for buying robotics and innovation equipment.
Before you start
To use the checker, you need:
- information about your business (for example, number of employees and turnover)
- information about the project (for example, volume of slurry or digestate, the impact the project will have)
- a list of the items you’d like to buy for the project
- an estimate of the total cost of the items
If you do not enter any information for more than 15 minutes, your application will time out and you will have to start again.
Problems using the online serviceIf you have any problems using the online service, contact the RPA.
Telephone: 03000 200 301Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (except public holidays)
Find out about call charges